Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lola's Flamingo Nursery

Long before I knew I was pregnant, I knew what I would do to decorate a baby girl or a baby boys nursery. Bicycle theme for a boy (for those of you who know us, this was an obvious choice!) and OF COURSE pink flamingo's for a baby girl.

Ever since I can remember, my favorite animal has been a flamingo. They're so elegant and gorgeous. I thought it would be next to impossible to find pink flamingo decorations for her nursery but totally randomly, summer 2015 turned out to be the summer of flamingo themed everything! I purchased mostly everything from Etsy, but decided to do a few watercolors of my own. The color on the walls was supposed to be white. But once we started painting we realized, its definitely pink. But it's a very suddle pale pink that turned out perfect. Its called Pink Mirage by Behr.

Lola's nursery is almost complete.. I planned on doing a big flamingo painting above the couch but never got around to it. Once I do, I'll post on here, but for now… here's a few photos of the hard work Chuck and I put into her room. I'm so happy with how it turned out, and so excited to make a million memories in here!



















Sources:

Dresser, couch, white shelves, frames, white globe light, gold frame (spray painted gold): IKEA
Night stand, basket, pink tray, glass jar, gold cup: TARGET
Dresser Knobs: HOME DEPOT
Flamingo pillow: IDECCOR
Flamingos on bike art: AMELIELEGAULT
Dream Big Little One print: PINT SIZED PEONY
Love You Nightlight: HOUSEY HOME
Crib Sheet and Changing Pad Cover: NEW MOM DESIGNS
Tassel Garland: STUDIO PEP
Flamingo Watercolor above dresser, and "L" flower watercolor: Original Art by me
Growth Chart Ruler: handmade by Chuck and I

Photography by: ASHLEY SASAK PHOTOGRAPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment