Sunday, August 9, 2015

31 WEEKS and Baby Shower

Our Baby Shower was SOO amazing. This baby girl is already so spoiled with all the love from our friends and family. 

 I am usually such a party planner. I absolutely love to plan and throw parties. Halloween parties, pumpkin carving parties, Christmas wrapping parties, Clam Bakes, Chili Cook Off's, Baby Showers, you name it- I've done it. And it is my favorite thing to do! Well our baby shower was thrown by my mom and sister in law Eryn who took all the planning into their own hands. 
They decided they wanted all the decor to be a surprise. This was so hard for me being the party planner that I am, but wow was I blown away with what they did. They chose a newer restaurant that opened inside a golf course near our house. The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, and I KNOW they put SO much work into it. 
Another special thanks to my mother in law who helped pay for things, and my other sister in law Haley and my nieces Mia and Domino who worked their butts off helping too! I know I say it all the time, but we absolutely hit the jack pot with family members! We love you all so much.

To everyone who came out, brought us amazing gifts, and celebrated our little girl, thank you. From the bottom of our hearts.

Sorry for the photo overload but I just love everyone so much.


















My oldest, bestest friends:


My Graphic Designer Besties:




Chucks mom and cousin:


My most important women in my life. Mom, sisters, and nieces:


My AMAZING and beautiful mom:


My inspiring sister in law and mom of twins:


My pregnant bestie (2 days apart!):




31 WEEKS PREGNANT:



note to self: no more horizontal stripes!


How far along: 31 weeks +3 days in this pic


Gender: Girl! 


Weight gain: 20 lbs!!!

Maternity clothes:  A lot of the maternity dresses I purchased early on in my pregnancy look so funny on me right now, I guess they're only meant for really the last couple weeks because I don't fill out the belly at all. But I am living in all my summer dresses right now
 
Stretch marks: nope, still none and I am shocked

Belly button in or out:  flat as a pancake


Sleep: sleep isn't too bad, I'm getting into the 3rd trimester exhaustion phase, I could sleep all day probably


Best moment this week: I'm writing this after hitting 31 weeks, but our baby shower was by far the best day ever. I can't begin to express how much love we feel. 


Worst moment this week: not too many this week (thats a first!!)

Miss anything: being able to get up off the couch easily?

Movement: she kicks her foot out into the right side and up into my rib cage SO hard. Sometimes she will slowly roll her leg out until her foot is pushed as far as it can go! Its cute, but hurts pretty bad
 
Cravings: COFFEE, ICED TEA, SODA anything with caffeine, because I can't have it! I cut it out to try and help these kidney infections... I'm DYING for an iced coffee

Queasy or sick: nope, just heart burn and feeling stuffed all the time

Looking forward to: organizing the nursery with all this amazing stuff!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable baby shower it was! I am so impressed with the color scheme. Gold is my favorite color pallet for parties. At some domestic Seattle venues I also hosted a gold plus pink themed bash for my daughter’s 16th birthday. It looked just amazing.

    ReplyDelete