Monday, August 3, 2015

2 Year Anniversary


Today Chuck and I celebrate 2 years of marriage. Life has been so up and so down, but the one consistency we have in life is each other. 
Although we've only been married 2 years, we've been in love for over 9. Our love started on May 8, 2006 when we decided being "friends" was no longer good enough. It has been the craziest, best 9 years of my life.

Lets take a look down memory lane starting with our wedding day!

August 3, 2013 our wedding day was so magical. 
We wrote our own vows and he promised me surprises and adventures!






Wedding photos by: Coco Portraits

Following our wedding we traveled to Punta Cana for our honeymoon:
   


 


 

We purchased a home:

We had fun sleepovers with our nieces in our new home:

We celebrated many holidays:


We spent many summer days outside:




 We traveled to New York:


We road tripped the New England States:







And then we found out our lives were about to change forever:


Photo by: Ashley Sasak Photography
"They say the biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams."

This quote means more to me then anything I've ever heard. It was the final sentence in Chuck's vows to me on our wedding day two short years ago. I can't wait to see where the rest of our adventure takes us. Happy Anniversary to the one and only love of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment