Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HEADED TO THE HOSPITAL

Since I'm not going to make it to 39 weeks, here's my last pregnancy chalkboard before we go in tonight at midnight to be induced. I have never felt this many emotions in my entire life. Excitement, fear, anxiety, love. Every emotion rushes through every single cell of my body faster then I knew possible. This little girl we fought so hard to create, this little girl we worked so hard to keep healthy. This little girl who is going to make every piece of me complete. She has no idea how loved she already is. We are literally counting down the minutes until we get to meet you, hold you, give you everything we ever can, and never let you go.



How far along: 38 weeks plus 6 days


Gender: Girl! 


Weight gain: Official weight gain 30 lbs this pregnancy.

Maternity clothes: maternity clothes and leggings only
 
Stretch marks: Can't even believe I'm finishing these surveys still answering this as NONE

Belly button in or out: its OUT! It took all 38 weeks but it happened!


Sleep: I go to bed at 9 every night but I don't really sleep. I am TOO excited


Best moment this week: a wonderful Saturday out to breakfast with Chuck, buying pumpkins and mums, and a beautiful fall walk with my mom and ice cream to follow. Soaking it all up!


Worst moment this week: the anxiety! Every little ache and pain I think "is this labor?" just to find out it's not

Miss anything: I miss so much. Clams, vodka, bending down to put shoes on, wearing jeans, walking on the bike path. But I'd do it all again to get to this point of almost meeting her!

Movement: her movements are still strong, but she is running out of room so they feel like they're in slow motion now

Cravings: this week, cherry kool aid. Needed it ASAP so chuck ran out and bought some. I haven't had kool aid is YEARS

Symptoms: major pelvic bone pain. I walk like I've been riding a horse for 48 hours straight

Looking forward to: MIDNIGHT. I can't even believe this is all about to happen. Our life is going to be turned completely upside down in the most precious and amazing way this life offers. I am SO grateful. I can't wait to see what she looks like and to hold her and tell her how mommy and daddy would do anything in the world for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment