Thursday, September 10, 2015

36 weeks!




How far along: 36.5 weeks in this pic

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: I lost 2 lbs this week, then gained them back. So I'm up 28 lbs now.

Maternity clothes: yup. but I still hate wearing pants
 
Stretch marks: no, I really can't believe it

Belly button in or out: not in or out, looks so tiny too

Sleep: sleep has been kinda bad this week. I've been waking up a lot and sweating like crazy

Best moment this week: installing the carseat, preparing freezer meals with my mom, and celebrating my brothers birthday!

Worst moment this week: getting ANOTHER bladder infection and being so uncomfortable

Miss anything: being able to stand for more then 5 minutes

Movement:  all kinds of stiff kicks still. some painful, some adorable

Cravings: this week I'd have to say Hersheys bars. I bought them earlier this summer for smore's and we didn't make very many 

Symptoms: lower back pain and bladder pain

Looking forward to: my ultrasound this week! can't wait to see how big she's getting!

Freezer meal prepping :


All ready to go in my freezer and my parents freezers for maternity leave and winter! Took a while but always fun with my mom! Thanks Brenda Kay :) 

We made:
Stuffed Taco Shells
Apple Butter Pork Chops
Lasagna
Meatloaf
Chicken Pot Pies
Chicken Fajitas

No comments:

Post a Comment