Thursday, September 24, 2015

38 weeks





How far along: 38 weeks

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: Uh oh, this one jumped this week. I'm up 30 LBS now!!!!

Maternity clothes: other then pajamas, all maternity clothes. Glad I'm done having to buy them though. I LOVED everything I purchased from Gap Maternity. I highly recommend anything. Very comfy.
 
Stretch marks: no, and seriously my stomach feels SO stretched out this week

Belly button in or out: kinda moving out now.

Sleep: Absolutely no sleep this week. I used to be the girl who could sleep for 12 hours every night

Best moment this week: a fun weekend, getting a lot of things accomplished!

Worst moment this week: waking up Sunday night to horrible pains, thinking I was in labor. Going to the hospital and being admitted for THREE days for ANOTHER kidney infection. WHY couldn't it just be labor??? Was on IV meds and thought I was going home the next day until they told me my infection can only be treated with iV meds and I was going to be induced the FOLLOWING Monday. Well the next day they found an oral antibiotic I was going to be able to go home with, but not until they tested it out on my for 24 hours. It was a LONG 3 days in there, and I'm SO happy to be able to go home before she comes!

Miss anything: walking, exercising, sleeping, drinking wine

Movement: oh yes, she is quite the mover and shaker still

Cravings: still on the apple juice kick! Its SO good

Symptoms: acid reflux bad this week, kidney pain, bladder pain, and ALL kinds of braxton hicks. I was put on the monitor daily at the hospital and always showed contractions 3-6 minutes apart, but no sign of progression ;-(

Looking forward to: BEING INDUCED IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK (If I don't go into labor earlier). My doctor has decided to induce me at 39 weeks due to the strain this pregnancy has put on my kidneys. He says little baby girl is doing just fine but the risk only involves me now. I'm scared and nervous, but mostly down right full of excitement to get to FINALLY meet her in less then a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment