Thursday, September 3, 2015

35 WEEKS



How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: hate answering this one. 27 lbs!!!!!!!

Maternity clothes: this dress looked so stupid on me for the longest time, now my belly is big enough to fill it out
 
Stretch marks: nope, none

Belly button in or out: not in or out. Just flat still

Sleep: sleep sucks, I'm uncomfortable all the time

Best moment this week: having my mom come over and deep clean my house with me. It feels SO good to have a clean house, and having my dad take my car in to be detailed. It looks brand spanking new. My parents are THE BEST

Worst moment this week: being so uncomfortable the other night while trying to sleep that I was crying

Miss anything: being able to walk faster then a snail,  being able to bend down and pick things up, being able to put shoes on, and definitely still sleeping on my stomach. So pretty much being able to do anything in general

Movement:  her movements are so strong now, I can tell she's getting bigger and longer and stronger

Cravings:  definitely still ice water. a lot of ice water

Symptoms: mostly just being uncomfortable now, some braxton hicks, and some stiff kicks to the ribs

Looking forward to: a relaxing, but accomplished Labor Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment