Friday, May 15, 2015

19 weeks!





How far along: 19 weeks

Gender: We will know TODAY. Can't wait

Weight gain:  I'm up 2 lbs!

Maternity clothes: I officially can't wear my own pants anymore without a very large hair tie

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good with my Snoogle pillow. I don't know why I waited to get pregnant to get one of these. Amazing

Best moment this week: Seeing baby kick from the outside! HOW CRAZY!!!

Worst moment this week: 50 degrees... BOOOO!!!

Miss anything: I miss a really good sweaty work out, since I was so sick in the beginning I lost all my motivation to work out, now it's that much harder to get back into it. I've been walking 3 miles 3-4 times a week with my mom and its helping

Movement: SO MUCH. All day long. I absolutely love it.

Cravings: PICKLES. I'm officially a stereotype.

Queasy or sick: I still get a little queasy when my stomach gets empty.

Looking forward to: Planning BLUE or PINK! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment