Wednesday, May 27, 2015

21 WEEKS


So much has been happening over here now that our weather is getting better. We've been working on so many house projects, including the nursery and I can't even wait to see how things turn out! 


How far along: 21 weeks

Gender: Girl!

Weight gain: Im up 6 lbs from pre-pregnancy, ugh that's so hard to see on the scale

Maternity clothes: Moving in to wearing mostly maternity clothes now. Regular shirts just aren't long enough!

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: Still in... not sure for how much longer

Sleep: been sleeping really bad this week. I sleep in all positions most of the time, and now that I'm only allowed to sleep on my side, I'm having a hard time. Plus my 4.5 pound who thinks he's 40 pound dog sleeping in the middle doesn't help!

Best moment this week: feeling like summer here! Chuck and I planted our chili pepper plants and pots in the front yard, and I had so much fun with all my nieces and my nephew at our Memorial Day picnic! My niece Pearl is obsessed with Chuck, it's the CUTEST thing! Makes me feel all kinds of butterflies thinking about our little girl with him!

Worst moment this week: going back to work after a long weekend full of sunshine

Miss anything: this week I'm really missing sleep

Movement: We're actually seeing her little kicks from the outside already, its incredible!

Cravings: This week, muffins. I've been buying Heinens bakery muffins and eat one every day. The cinnamon coffee cakes ones are TO.DIE.

Queasy or sick: Haven't felt too sick in a while, but my stomach definitely gets uncomfortable after every meal

Looking forward to: My mom and sister-in-law started planning my shower. Those 2 could probably rule the world if you told them they're in charge, so I'm ALREADY excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment