Thursday, June 4, 2015

22 weeks



How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: Girl!

Weight gain: up 6 lbs still

Maternity clothes: yes I wear maternity clothes mixed in with my own, but dresses and skirts seem to be the most comfortable

 

Stretch marks: none, please please stay this way

 

Belly button in or out: still in, haha!
 

Sleep:  sleep seriously sucks, I'm so scared for the next 18 weeks cause I toss and turn so much already

Best moment this week: all the energy that showed up! I've been a machine after work I get so much stuff done!!


Worst moment this week:  ANOTHER bladder infection. Seriously, my doctor seems concerned, I now have to see him every 2 weeks.


Miss anything: Now that I've been able to drink coffee, and find some cooked sushi I like, the biggest thing I miss is sleeping through the night

Movement: this girl kicks constantly. As I'm typing this right now, she is kicking over and over and over again. My heart is so full
 

Cravings: don't know how it took me so long to try Fage greek yogurt, but turns out, it's delicious! I also really enjoy my 2 pieces of Dove milk chocolate at night!


Queasy or sick: Feeling great this week!

 

Looking forward to: registering for baby girl this weekend with Chuck and the help of my fabulous sister-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment