Thursday, June 11, 2015

23 WEEKS!




How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: Girl!

Weight gain: up 8 lbs now! The most I've ever weighed 

Maternity clothes: just loving summer maternity clothes. I seriously hate wearing pants
 

Stretch marks: none yet, but this bump is growing by the minute


Belly button in or out: in and getting shallow 

Sleep:  my boss bought me a Dohm white noise machine last week. I think it's helping, we don't hear the neighbors barking dog anymore

Best moment this week: registering for baby girl, ordering our rocker, and choosing a crib! Soo soo exciting


Worst moment this week:  nothing this week. Feeling so blessed


Miss anything: sleeping on my back and stomach for sure. My back hurts 

Movement: love answering this one this week! Chuck felt his first baby girl kick. Heart melted into a puddle


Cravings: still on the Fage yogurt kick, but eating quite a bit more ice cream too:) 


Queasy or sick: nope


Looking forward to: so many things. I'm loving all these feelings of excitement now that we're getting things accomplished. I'm so grateful to all our family and friends for everything they help us with 

No comments:

Post a Comment