Thursday, June 18, 2015

24 weeks




How far along: 24 weeks

Gender: Girl!

Weight gain: plus 10 lbs.. ahhhhhh

Maternity clothes: other than dresses, I only wear maternity clothes
 
Stretch marks: still thankful to be able to say none yet

Belly button in or out: still in

Sleep:  sleep is getting HOT. We are AC snobs in our house, I've been turning it down to 66 to sleep!

Best moment this week: Feeling a full foot kick. It wasn't just a little jab, I could feel her foot in my hand. MAGICAL!

Worst moment this week:  Chuck getting the stomach flu. Poor thing. Just praying I don't get it now!

Miss anything: going with booze this week. I've never been a big drinker, but going out to dinner with friends and NOT being able to have a cocktail is kinda hard

Movement: above comment about full foot kick, still melting

Cravings: nothing specific. I've always had a wide range pallet, but sushi is still up there on my cravings I can't have

Queasy or sick: nope

Looking forward to: crib delivery! Since purchasing our home, nothing makes me more excited than a clean house, and new furniture!


One more thing, Happy First Fathers Day to this AMAZINGLY man, who will no doubt in my mind, rock at fatherhood! I love you to the moon and back, Chuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment