Monday, May 4, 2015

17 weeks!



How far along: 17 weeks 3 days in this pic
Gender: we will officially know the gender on May 15th!!!!!
Weight gain:  I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight exactly. So since the beginning I lost 8lbs, and then gained 8 lbs back!
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all my regular clothes, but find myself reaching for the long shirts and comfy pants!
Stretch marks: None, starting to grow a bump so getting nervous about this one!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I could sleep allllll the time.
Best moment this week: Buying a new car that I can't wait to tote Baby K around in!
Worst moment this week: Said car, not being ready to pick up yet!
Miss anything: SUSHI! I've been ordering my favorite roll from Sumo Boy without the raw salmon on it, and it's just not the same! I may, or may not, have been to Sumo Boy 3 times in 1 week
Movement: feeling SOO much now. I love it!!!! Feeling baby roll and move, and finally feeling some kicks!
Cravings: Mexican Coca Cola. Holy crap it's good! I stick one in the freezer at dinner, and then count down minutes until I think it's cold enough to have as a little "Dessert"
Queasy or sick: Feeling soooo much better now!! Bring on summer!
Looking forward to: GENDER REVEAL next Friday!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment