Monday, April 27, 2015

16 weeks

 

How far along: 16 weeks 3 days in this pic
Gender: can't even contain myself anymore, dying to know!
Weight gain:  I'm officially gaining instead of losing now!
Maternity clothes: still  just hair ties on my pants, and these comfy Gap maternity long sleeves!
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I invested in a Snoogle body pillow, my husband thinks he needs one too. It is amazing!
Best moment this week: eating all the yummy food at the Maple Festival!!
Worst moment this week: still having puking episodes in the mornings
Miss anything: I STILL can't do coffee, I miss it so much. I make a coffee and I don't even take a sip. I just smell it and let it sit there knowing I won't be able to drink it
Movement: feeling more and more, can't wait for Chuck to be able to feel!
Cravings: I've officially eaten an entire box of Reeses Puff Cereal in 5 days.
Queasy or sick: It is really sticking around. I miss feeling normal
Looking forward to: my appointment Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment