Thursday, April 23, 2015

15 weeks

15 weeks!

(I failed at taking a pic again! I promise one at 16 weeks!)
How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: hoping to convince my doc at my 17 week appointment to try and find something
Weight gain:  I gained 1 lb back of the 6 I lost
Maternity clothes: just hair ties on my pants, and Gap is killing it with their maternity prices!
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: kinda sucky this week. hip pain and the neighbors dog barking non stop from 5:30am to 6:30 am!
Best moment this week: seeing the chiropractor! I was adjusted for the first time and it felt great! He is a holistic chiro, so his "palm readings" and "talking to the baby" were pretty interesting
Worst moment this week: fighting with a saleman at the Jeep dealership, you don't mess with a pregnant woman and her negotiating skills!
Miss anything: I STILL can't do coffee, I miss it so much
Movement: little squishy tickles and more frequently!
Cravings: CARROTS! Our friend Kevin made these carrot pierogies (seriously probably 4 years ago) at a party and I thought of them for one second and immediately was like "ok I NEED carrot pierogies, give me carrot everything"
Queasy or sick: Nothing terrible this week. Just haven't felt back to normal yet
Looking forward to: crib shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment