Thursday, April 16, 2015

14 weeks!

I'm a little late posting this.. AND I missed the bump picture for this one, though still pretty non-existent.

Being pregnant is seriousllllllly hard.

How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: if baby is cooperating we will find out in 4 weeks! CAN'T. WAIT!!!
Weight gain:  Still 6 lbs down, waiting for the bump to show up and stick around
Maternity clothes: just hair ties on my pants
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: not terrible this week, but having some really messed up dreams, like being chopped with an ax by literally an "ax murderer!"
Best moment this week: 80 degree weather and a nice little walk on the bike path! WELCOME SPRING, FINALLY!!!
Worst moment this week: having incredibly sore legs from shooting a wedding Saturday and crouching and running around for 10 hours
Miss anything: clothes fitting normally
Movement: little squishy tickles
Cravings: this week? Honest tea! The peach oolong is SOOO good
Queasy or sick: I had a horrrrrrible experience throwing up while driving having to pull over twice and 3 cars stop to see what I was doing, and I'm assuming they thought I was hammered
Looking forward to: finding out if baby K is a HE or a SHE! (4 more weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment