Tuesday, April 7, 2015

13 weeks!

How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: I've thought girl for a few weeks, but now I have no idea
Weight gain:  STILL down in weight, really just giving myself those extra pounds to gain later
Maternity clothes: just hair ties on my pants
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep:woke up with a numb right leg and horrible hip pain this morning, hoping this isn't a look into the future
Best moment this week: this may sound lame, but being able to drink iced coffee again!
Worst moment this week: waking up to snow
Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach
Movement: possibly feeling little tickles
Cravings: spaghetti! Chuck doesn't really like spaghetti all the time, and I've been asking him for 4 days if we can have spaghetti for dinner, well thats what I'm making tonight
Queasy or sick: still gagging when my stomach gets empty
Looking forward to: feeling more movement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment