Sunday, April 5, 2015

12 weeks and a trip to Florida

Did I mention that I'm pregnant with my best friend? AND my sister in law? How cool is that? We're all due in the same week! 

Last week my besties and I reunited in Florida for six glorious days in the sunshine. It was exactly what I needed to fuel some energy. Vitamin D and generous amounts of laughter is the cure for anything. 



How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: babies heart rate has been over 160 every appointment so I'm still guessing girl 
Weight gain:  you would think I wouldvd gained 100 lbs by the amount of food I consumed in Florida but I'm still under my pre pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes: thankful for dresses
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: my back has been killing me so sleep sucks
Best moment this week: relaxing in the sun with my best friends! 
Worst moment this week: projectile vomiting in a fancy restaurants bathroom immediately after finishing a yummy bowl of lobster bisque. 
Miss anything: working out and coffee still 
Movement: possibly feeling little tickles
Cravings: Anything with citrus. Can't have enough lemonade on hand 
Queasy or sick: It strikes in the most inconvenient times
Looking forward to: SUMMER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment