Thursday, August 27, 2015

34 Weeks







How far along: 34 weeks

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: 23 lbs! Moving on up

Maternity clothes: yes, other then longer tank tops and leggings, I wear maternity clothes every day. Now that it's getting colder I hate wearing pants again
 
Stretch marks: nope, none

Belly button in or out: still flat and can't believe it never came out

Sleep: sleep is getting worse and worse. Rolling over is SO much work, and I'm shoving pillows in every crevasse!

Best moment this week: getting a call that our rocker is FINALLY in to pick up and getting so many things accomplished in her nursery!

Worst moment this week: I was cleaning my house and feeling so exhausted from organizing the nursery and just wanting everything to be done. Then I got a call from my dad saying he passed out, fell off a ladder and couldn't get up and there was blood everywhere. I'm pretty sure I have never left my house so fast in my life. No bra, no purse.. grabbed keys and left. My husband was hiking in the woods about a half hour away. My mom wasn't home and I was the closest person to their house. I made my dad call their neighbor because I knew he would get there before me. I drove like a maniac, hyperventilating the whole way there. My parents live right by a fire station, and as I was about to pass it, an ambulance was pulling out. I KNEW it was headed there. And as soon as I saw it, I knew it was worse then I thought. The paramedics thought he had a broken nose, concussion, and broken neck. I was in pure panic mode. Long story short, he wound up with a broken nose and concussion, but seeing him on a stretcher with a neck brace, and shaking uncontrollably, I knew there was so much more to life then having my house clean and organized. The house could wait. My family won't be around forever, and although it's a great realization, it's a terrifying one at the same time.

Miss anything: uhm... summer? Where did it go???

Movement: all. the. time. When she stops moving, I get nervous

Cravings:  water! I've been SO thirsty this week. I drink an entire 32 oz water bottle every night waking up so many times to pee. so thirsty

Symptoms: mostly just being uncomfortable now, definitely still some acid reflux here and there though

Looking forward to: I look forward to seeing my doctor every Friday, and definitely look forward to getting more and more things accomplished on weekends



Look how cute louie is with her already!! 
Here's a few pics from the past couple months














No comments:

Post a Comment