Wednesday, August 26, 2015

32 and 33 weeks

32 WEEKS




How far along: 32 weeks

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: 21 lbs!!!

Maternity clothes: yes, a lot of maternity clothes!
 
Stretch marks: still surprisingly, no.

Belly button in or out:  still flat and looks so small now!

Sleep: sleep hasn't been too bad, I just wake up to pee a lot, and turn over a lot

Best moment this week:  having my best friend in town from Florida! Can't stand being away from her, but so thankful I get to see her at least once a year, and usually twice a year! We had fun (see pics below)

Worst moment this week: finding out I have ANOTHER bladder infection, and my doctor isn't letting me delivery passed 39 weeks. Hoping I don't need to be induced and this little girl decides to come on her own between 37-39 weeks!

Miss anything: still miss sleeping on my stomach the most, but really beginning to miss being able to walk around for more then 5 minutes without being exhausted

Movement: she moves a lot still but I love watching her wiggle in there
 
Cravings: this week I'm going to have to go with french fries and hot dogs

Symptoms: tail bone pain, lower back and leg pain!

Looking forward to: finishing up the nursery, and packing my hospital bag










33 WEEKS!


How far along: 33 weeks

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: still at 21 lbs this week

Maternity clothes: yes, everyday
 
Stretch marks: nope, none

Belly button in or out: still flat, just waiting for it to pop

Sleep: sleep is getting a lot harder this week. I'm definitely more uncomfortable and peeing a lot more

Best moment this week: coming home from a long day of work to Chuck working in the nursery.

Worst moment this week: getting sick again from seafood. Worst feeling ever

Miss anything: walking with my mom on the bike path!

Movement: she moves all day every day non stop!!!

Cravings:  I seriously have never been a picky eater, and I don't feel like I've had any specific cravings lately cause I eat everything. Though I did HAVE to buy a 24 pack of fruit punch juice boxes at the grocery store this week because, JUICE BOXES. And I have 2 left. I guess that's a craving.

Symptoms: hip pain like crazy this week. I don't know if shes moving down or what, but I wake up in the middle of the night and feel like my hips are being pulled apart or crushed by a crane

Looking forward to: washing and folding all her cute little outfits this weekend

2 comments:

  1. Best part of my week:seeing that BUMP!! You're so adorable! Miss you already and can't wait to meet Lola <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best part of my week:seeing that BUMP!! You're so adorable! Miss you already and can't wait to meet Lola <3

    ReplyDelete