Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Falling In Love All Over Again

You know how they say having a baby puts so much strain on your marriage? If you're in a rocky marriage, prepare for it to get even worse? I think the same goes for the opposite. If you're in a great marriage, having a baby lights the fire in your marriage even brighter.

We had maternity photo's taken a few weeks ago, and I just got them back today. I am thrilled with how they turned out, and seeing them made me stop and think about how lucky I am to be going through this amazing time in my life, with someone who supports me like crazy. We have so many people tell us what an amazing couple we are. How perfect we are for each other. Okay it sounds like I'm bragging, but I'm serious. So many of our friends, our family, even strangers we just met say they think we're perfect together. It feels amazing to hear that. We just love each other, respect each other, and want whats best for each other. Its really as simple as that. 

Some days, I don't think I deserve him. Don't get me wrong, some days I want to rip his head off or throw my purse at him. And I'm sure some days he wants to do the same. Right babe? Don't you dare answer that! But in the end all we do is love.

So here are just a few of my favorite photo's from our session. 

When he looks at me, there just aren't any words for how I feel. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment