Thursday, July 30, 2015

30 weeks and the start of the Nursery






How far along: 30 weeks and 2 days in this pic, cannot even believe this it feels like yesterday we were finding out we're pregnant

Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: 19 lbs.... so scary, and just read she should be gaining 1/2 a pound every week from now on, which sounds like at least a pound for me every week!

Maternity clothes:  mostly. The second I get home from work, I change into a nightgown. Yes, I wear nightgowns.
 
Stretch marks: nope, thank you coconut oil

Belly button in or out:  flat as a pancake

Sleep: sleep isn't terrible, I get so nervous sleeping on my back, but my left shoulder is so messed up from sleeping on my left side so much. My doctor told me it's fine.

Best moment this week: My Birthday was Tuesday. My mom surprised me at work and took me out to lunch, it was just what I needed to break up my work day, and Chuck took me out to a birthday dinner, and surprised me with an ice cream cake. More celebrations this weekend with friends and family!

Worst moment this week: First, traveling 2 hours to Ikea- Pittsburgh to specifically buy a couch and a dresser (and a few other small things) and getting there to find out the couch isn't a pull out, and the dresser is SOLD OUT, and the 3 shelves I needed, they only have 2 in stock. I cried in the store. My poor husband didn't want the couch at all, but felt so bad for me and all the emotions I've been dealing with. He told me straight up "buy anything you want in the store, we will pay the shipping and order the dresser and shelves online." I feel like a spoiled brat sometimes around him, but he is just the sweetest man.
Second, getting food poisoning and violently vomiting for 3 hours straight in the middle of the night. I swear, what ELSE is gonna happen to me during pregnancy?

Miss anything: I probably miss sleeping on my stomach THE MOST out of everything.

Movement: major movements all the time. I'm starting to be able to distinguish finger and toe movements. It is incredible.

 
Cravings: bagels with cream cheese, WHY has Starbucks been out of cream cheese for 3 days in a row? RUDE!

Queasy or sick: SO sick from the food poisoning, but other then that, just slight acid reflux happening now

Looking forward to: more nursery progress.

We have paint, a couch, a crib, curtains, and small touches. Chuck is a CHAMP every day I ask him to paint something, assemble something, or move something to the garage. 





Still need the dresser, rocker (on BACK order, ugh!), and decor. Feels so good to make small progress though!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the perfect shade of light pink! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete