Wednesday, July 1, 2015

26 WEEKS



How far along: 26 weeks

Gender: Girl!

Weight gain: I am so happy to say I stayed the same in weight this week. Up 13 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yeah but it's okay, they're pretty comfy!
 
Stretch marks: transitioned from Mustela cream to coconut oil. Love smelling like summer ;)

Belly button in or out: in still... not sure for how much longer

Sleep:  Sleep has been horrible. My back seriously hurts all the time, in every position

Best moment this week: First, would be getting out of the hospital, Second would be our crib arriving in the nursery, and Third would be all the cleaning and organizing I got done this past weekend!

Worst moment this week: I'm going with work, and probably from now on. Working full time while pregnant and extremely emotional, is exhausting.

Miss anything: definitely still sleep, and maybe being able to wear a strapless bra without feeling like I can' t breathe

Movement: this is funny this week. First, she moves like crazy, all the time. I just love feeling her and knowing shes okay in there. Second, I've had all this pain from my kidney and bladder infection and on Monday I felt a HUGE roll and all the sudden the pain was instantly gone. I think the little pumpkin was storing her feet on my infected bladder this whole time!
 
Cravings:  this is kind of a year round thing for me, but popcorn! I've driven passed the movie theatre about 3 times this week thinking I should just go in and get some popcorn
 
Queasy or sick: neither. Just feeling stuffed to my head after everything I eat

Looking forward to:  so many things the next 2 weeks. A visit from the in-laws, painting the nursery, going to Ikea, 4th of July fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment