Thursday, July 16, 2015

28 weeks and a Special Birthday




HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to this unbelievable man who would do, and has done everything in his power to be the best husband and father. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky, and I wouldn't want to be on this adventure with any one else in the entire world. I swear, God knew exactly what he was doing when He put us together.




How far along: 28 weeks


Gender: Girl! My best friend said to me the other day when I was having a rough time "You're one day closer to meeting your daughter" those words hit me so hard. DAUGHTER. It is just so unbelievably amazing


Weight gain: yikes, 17 pounds!

Maternity clothes:  yes, mostly maternity clothes. Seriously I hate pants though
 
Stretch marks: I don't have any stretch marks, but I still have red bumps appearing all over my legs and now my stomach from time to time, and my face has been bumpy and broken out since day one!

Belly button in or out: still in, surprisingly!


Sleep: my back SEEMS to be getting a little better. Sleeping on my left side is harder and harder. I wake up on my back often and freak out a little


Best moment this week: Chuck's 30th birthday party! Thank you everyone for coming out and celebrating with us! We have an AMAZING group of friends and family. I can't even believe he is 30.


Worst moment this week: Paying off our VW, and immediately having to put $1,000 into it because.... a spring broke. I hate spending money on cars!


Miss anything: I miss not crying over everything. I cried the other day because I slipped in the mud while chasing the chickens into their coup. I didn't even fall. But I was so pissed at the mud! Pregnancy hormones are CRAZY!

Movement: I am so happy that she is such an active baby! I just love feeling every little poke and roll. I love trying to guess whether I'm feeling her head, or her bum!

 
Cravings:  Root beer floats! I can't have enough right now. Thank God root beer doesn't have caffeine in it!

Queasy or sick: I've definitely been feeling pretty gross after eating every time. I can't eat anywhere near what I used to!


Looking forward to: Painting the nursery this weekend. And dinner downtown Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment