Tuesday, July 21, 2015

29 weeks



How far along:
 29 weeks


Gender: Girl! 

Weight gain: Officially 18 pounds. I'm creeping up on weighing as much as my husband. What a horrible feeling!

Maternity clothes:  yes, and dresses, and skirts. I don't know what I would do if I had to put a coat and boots on being pregnant!
 
Stretch marks: still none, can't believe this

Belly button in or out: flattening out daily, so creepy

Sleep: sleep sucked this week I wake up 4-5 times to pee at night, and sleeping in hospital beds is THE WORST

Best moment this week: Chuck finishing painting the nursery, and receiving one of the best gifts so far for our little girl. Chuck's sister MADE the onesies below and a flamingo laundry basket was over flowing with so many amazing outfits and gifts! We are VERY blessed.

Worst moment this week:  Another ER visit and hospital stay. I cannot seem to get rid of these kidney infections. I finished a round of antibiotics Wednesday night, saw my OB Thursday afternoon, had a great ultrasound, and urine even looked fine. I went to bed Friday night completely fine, woke up around 3am in horrible pain. Went to the ER and had a raging kidney infection. On top of feeling horrible, we had an ER doctor tell me she was going to put stents in because of the stone in my left kidney. I had a full blown panic attack. I'm not sure I have ever cried so hard in my life. I BEGGED them to call my doctor and when he came in I begged him not to do stents. He said he would try 24 hours on IV antibiotics and if that didn't work, he had to put a tube in my back into my kidney to drain it and relieve the swelling. Obviously, I didn't want this either. But the antibiotics were working and I was able to go home 24 hours later. I was told to expect to be back again before I deliver. Above all else, Lola was monitored and doing great. I'm really hoping all of this stress and pain doesn't have any effect on her.

Miss anything: This may sound totally stupid, considering I'm about to be a parent. But I worry to death about EVERYTHING. I miss not worrying

Movement: She is still moving like crazy. I felt her first hiccups while in the hospital. How sweet!

Cravings: Sweets of all kinds! Muffins, chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes. Thankfully I passed my glucose test!

Queasy or sick: NOPE!

Looking forward to: Now that the nursery is painted, I'm so excited to start putting it together!

Just a few of the cute onesies and amazing gift from Chucks sister! 



No comments:

Post a Comment