Friday, October 16, 2015

Fresh 48

Before Lola was born, we had some amazing maternity photos taken to capture the time we had experiencing pregnancy and our marriage during pregnancy preparing for our little pumpkin. Our photographer offers a session called "Fresh 48" where she would have a photo session in the hospital within 48 hours of Lola's birth. I am SO happy we decided to do these photos. They turned out amazing and I want to share a few here. I had a rough recovery in the hospital but she somehow made every photo look magical! So thankful to have these forever to remember her little details from those first few days! 

Thank you Ashley Sasak Photography! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and memories captured! I give you major credit for even signing up for having a photographer come to the hospital. You look great! I definitely looked like a train wreck. ;)

    ReplyDelete