Monday, February 15, 2016

The Weekend Update

Our weekend was going to be just staying in hanging out, since all three of us were under the weather. We did a lot of lounging, and I was even able to take a one hour nap in the middle of the day Saturday, thanks to my sweet hubby for holding down the fort while I snoozed some sickness away. We just cuddled and stayed warm Saturday, and then hubs made us a steak and crab leg Valentines dinner!




Sunday we were feeling better, and decided to do a last minute festive little breakfast. We invited my parents over and Lola loved watching us eat donuts in front of her. Not.


Then we had a photoshoot so we can always remember Lo's first Valentines Day. I can't even handle how sweet she looks in this photo. I'm so happy with how it turned out. 
My funny Valentine 


It's sort of a long running joke about how many pillows we own. I'm a little obsessed with changing out our pillow cases all the time, and there may be threats made every time I buy another pillow or pillow cover. So when Chuck gave me my Valentines Day present, I basically fell over. How adorable are these pillow cases? I just love him


We try and visit Lola's great grandma as many Sunday's as we can. She seriously can put her to sleep in minutes from wide awake to completely passed out. We call it "grandmas touch". And the two of them together make my heart so pure and full.




We finished out the weekend the BEST way. By watching the new episode of The Walking Dead! Anybody else have a heart attack every five seconds last night? Can't handle the suspense! Hope you all had a great cozy Valentine's Weekend! Now bring on spring!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment