Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I have so many fun things to share today. Mostly because we had a good week with my pumpkin sleeping all night every night, I'm off work today, we're going shopping at Target, and I'm so ready for spring. Good vibes here.



This week we made this Thai beef recipe and it was pretty good. My favorite thing about this recipe is how quick and easy it was. I don't really cook much around here. I get home and just want to play with Lola all night til bed time, so Chuck does most of the cooking. And if I cook, I want it to be really easy. So this was perfect. 



While we're on the subject of comfort. Lets talk about the most comfortable undies ever. Chuck found this company around Christmas time, and when we got our first pair, we decided to subscribe monthly. Each month they will automatically send you their "monthly" design at a discounted rate if you subscribe. They're the softest undies I've ever worn. If you use this link, you'll receive 20% off your first order. 
Ok, now lets talk Lola Style. I had some Gap cash to spend and of course I'm going to spend it on Lola. We could probably afford for me to stay at home, if I could just cut my Baby Gap spending. We're all kinds of excited for spring over here, as if you couldn't tell by me mentioning it in every post since New Years. Can you even handle these baby skinny jeans in white? I mean, skinny jeans on a baby is ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean amazing. Now make them white, and holy smokes. I die. Those hopped into my cart faster then I remember. We also can't wait to receive this adorable tutu and these chambray bloomers that are going to go together with a custom chambray bow Isla Ann Inspirations is making for her! I really can't wait for spring!
Sunday I plan to try my hand at making my own baby food. Lola hasn't had anything but oatmeal yet, and I'm so excited to try some real baby foods. I just got this baby food processor recommended by a friend, and I'm pretty excited to use it. I'm all for making things as easy as possible around here lately. Her first oatmeal was a hit! She was squealing and bouncing up and down. I couldn't feed her fast enough. I just knew she would LOVE to eat. 




I've been doing a little bit of shopping for myself because I still can't fit into any of my pre pregnancy jeans. So I recently ordered these jeans in grey from Gap. And they are the stretchiest, softest jeans I've ever owned. I even ordered them in my pre pregnancy size and they fit amazing! Because I only have one pair of jeans that's fit me, I wear leggings every day. And I own like 10 pairs from all over the place. Target, Gap, Charlotte Russe, Forever21, Victoria Secret. They're all see-thru and I have to wear the longest shirts ever to cover my ass. But recently I bought these amazing leggings cause they were on sale and I thought I'd try them out. They're the best leggings I've ever had. So comfy and not see thru at all! And what a great price, right? Ordering more asap. 



Lastly, I just started working on Lola's first Easter Basket! Call me crazy, but I'm just too excited to finally have a baby to spoil every holiday! And Easter means Spring really is just around the corner! Told ya I can't wait. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Here's a few from the last week to enjoy. Isn't she so stinkin cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment