Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lola's First Easter

I'm having so much fun with all of Lola's FIRST of each holidays. I hope she is too. This was the first one she was able to "act" excited about something. At least to me, it seemed like she was excited. Who knows. I had fun.
We put her to bed in her new Princess Bunny Jammies, which mommy may have bought in 3 sizes. And in the morning, we let her "open" her Easter basket that had been sitting out in the open for a month. She has been sitting up so good so we just sat her on the couch and let her grab at stuff and decide what she wanted. The $5 plastic eggs were the biggest hit. But come bath time, those new bath squirties were the best to chew on. 

 

We played outside a little bit while watching daddy do yard work. And then headed to my grandmas to celebrate with our family. Lola wore the cutest yellow Easter dress for the day. I could not get enough of her! This headband is one of my favorites of hers. She just was the cutest thing in this whole outfit. 


It was such a gorgeous day in Northeast Ohio for Easter. 70+ degrees and perfect for opening windows and letting the fresh air in. 


I don't remember Easter being a mini Christmas when I was little. But I think Lola banked in Easter gifts from her Nana and her Gee Gee. Here she is opening her other baskets.



Hope you all had a memorable Easter. And guess what! IT'S FINALLY SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment