Friday, September 16, 2016

Being an Aunt

Ten years ago today, I became an aunt. I was just barely 20 years old. I had no idea what I was in store for. We waited all night in the hospital for her. My brother came out of the delivery room crying. We had a beautiful baby girl new to our family! I knew back then how much I always wanted kids, but boy did becoming an aunt teach me how much I needed kids! I've always been so grateful for the chance to get to spoil my now, 5 nieces and 4 nephews. Being an aunt has been one of the biggest blessings of my life. And I'm thrilled Lola gets to grow up with such amazing role models, cousins, and friends. I love you all to the moon and back

Taking a trip down memory lane of me with my babies throughout the years.

 
 
And one of my favorite photos of all time. Happy 10th Birthday Mia-Bell! You were the start of all the joy and happiness in our lives. You are a smart, hilarious, caring, young girl. 



 
 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment