Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall

Oh look, another glorious morning.. Makes me sick! 

 
Happy First Day of Fall to all my basic bitches. Just kidding. Sort of.

Well, it's the most wonderful time of the year. At least in my opinion, and every other 30 something chick who lives somewhere with four seasons opinion. I've been obsessed with fall, and more specifically the month of October, for as long as I can remember. There is just something about cool mornings with golden light shining through your windows, leaves crunching when you walk, and the way it smells outside after a fall rain. I honestly don't really LOVE pumpkin spiced lattes, but I would hammer a gallon of apple cider no problem. Bring on all the apple picking, Ugg boot wearing, Hocus Pocus quoting, pumpkin candle burning days of fall.
Lastly, we've been in major planning mode for LOLA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY. Have I been sleeping for an entire year? Where did the time go? How is she almost a year old?  I'm a total sucker for a "theme" no matter what party I'm planning. Any of you who know me, know I don't have a party without going all out. Since our girl was born in the most fabulous month of the year (and on the 2nd, which has always been my lucky number) We are planning a Pumpkins & Roses party. Our little pumpkin Lola Rose. It just seems fitting. Though I might have to use it every single year, considering I've spent a small fortune on decorations, props, food, and favors. Every day there are roughly 16 boxes from Amazon sitting on our door step. Did you know you can buy literally anything on Amazon? Today I ordered Pellegrino, double stick tape, and a tutu. One stop shop, all from the comfort of my own cramped iphone hand. 
My husband, and our mail man, are sure to cut me off me soon.

Here's a little sneak peek at what I have in the works:




Visit my pinterest board for all the things that inspired me for her party, and stay tuned for how it all comes together.



No comments:

Post a Comment