Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cold Weather Favorites

When you live in Antartica Chardon, Ohio, you know there will be FREEZING cold weather for about four months a year. And you'll most likely get a snow day at some point even if you aren't a teacher or a student. So during my first winter with a baby, I thought I'd share some of my cold weather favorites for both mama and mini, after having our first snow day together this week.
For Mama:


Lush Charity Pot Lotion: Amazing for dry skin, and how awesome that 100% of the profits supports grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare, and human rights.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream: I just recently started using this Aveeno line, looking for something cheaper and more natural. This stuff soaks in and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Eos Lip Balm: I own every flavor and have them all over my house, car, desk at work, etc. My favorite lip balm by far.

AEO Crew Socks: I haven't shopped at American Eagle since probably high school, but I can't deny how soft and cozy these crew socks are

LL Bean Boots: I wear these almost every day in the winter. Waterproof, warm, and comfy.


For Baby:

Crane Drop Humidifier: Lola had her first cold this winter, which was heartbreaking. But this humidifier seems to help with her congestion and sleeping at night.

Sweater Knit Hat: The hat we have is sold out, but really any adorable hat like this will do. Have to keep my little pumpkin's ear warm all winter long

Fleece Bear One Piece: Amazing for blistery cold days. We put Lola in this on her first walk this fall as well. I wasn't worried about her being cold at all. This thing is so soft, warm, and adorable

Dot & Stripe Stroller Blanket: We received this blanket as a gift, with Lola's name stitched on it. We use it to cover her up in her car seat and it is PERFECT.



Stay warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment