Friday, January 1, 2016

Lolas First Christmas 2015



Lolas First Christmas was one for the books! She turned 12 weeks old on Christmas Day!
Okay, so she slept through most of it. But she was blessed with the most amazing family. Who spoiled her with an abundant amount of wonderful gifts!

Christmas Eve we spent at my brothers house. It was so much fun to have all the kiddos together and see them all so excited to tear open presents. I'm very excited for Lola to feel that joy in the years to come! Here's a few photos from that night. Of course I'm wishing I took more photos yet again!

Christmas Day we spent at my grandmas house with the whole family. We're getting SO big with all our kids! 
Here's a few blurry ones from our gopro. 


Here's just a glimpse of the loot Lola was blessed with! 

We finished up the night exhausted. But full of love! Holidays through children's eye are so special. I'm so grateful to have the people in our life to share these amazing memories with! 


No comments:

Post a Comment