Friday, April 29, 2016

Mothers Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day is approaching, and now that I'm finally a mom, I'm too excited to share this gift guide with everyone. My mom and I get pedicures together every year for Mother's Day, and I always host a big brunch for all the moms, sisters, and grandma's in my life. But now that Lola's here, we get to do pedicures and a fun gift for my mom. These are just a few girly fun mom things I think any mom would enjoy. So ladies (and gents), spoil your wives, moms, your aunts, your grandmas, and your mom-friends.
 Dear hubby, I mean Lola, please buy me anything/everything on this list. 
Just kidding (not really).



Candle // Recipe Box // iPhone Case // Eco Friendly Cleaning Kit // Mom All Day Tee // Personalized Necklace  // Essie Resort Trend Collection 

I just recently purchased the Mrs. Jones Soapbox Cleaning Kit and I love it! Everything smells so amazing, and I've really been trying to be conscience of chemicals in our products. First step was my skin care and make up, next was our cleaning products. Now if only I could start eating better too. Never going to happen. We also just recently hired a cleaning lady, and LOVE coming home to a clean house! So add "cleaning lady" to the list of gifts that I know every mom would enjoy. 
A few more things I love as a mom are this sweatshirt, which I LIVE in every day. This book that I just started and love bedtime when I get a few minutes to read it silently. I just love Kate Hudson and really love they way she views life through this book. And any Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf. Because they're so comfy and fun.
Now time to plan our Mother's Day Brunch menu
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment