Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Style

Since we spent this past Sunday reorganizing and decluttering. It got me all kinds of excited for Spring. Isn't it funny how there is so much excitement for each new season to begin? The start of spring around here usually means a little snow, a lot of rain, some pretty chilly nights, and all kinds of gorgeous buds on the trees! But the most exciting thing for me, other then The Maple Festival, is breaking out the spring wardrobe.  Since I had Lola, I pretty much only wear black. I've got 15 lbs to lose still. I'll save baby weight loss, or lack thereof, for another blog post. And black, grey, or white have always been my go-to colors. But I'm really loving army green, light grey, and light pink for spring this year and purchased a few items below to help me get out of my all-black-everything funk. And hopefully it encourages me to lose those last pounds! Yeah right, that never works


Army Vest // Kate Spade Purse // MeUndies 

 I'm addicted to those Yosi Samra flats. I have a few colors. They're so soft and light weight and go with just about everything. I went a little crazy at J-Crew Factory just before Easter with their sales. I LOVE this grey sweater, and it comes in light pink too! All their clearance is an extra 40% off right now, so get clicking!
Target has always been my favorite place to wander through for hours, but they are totally killing it lately with everything. It's like they hired a new graphic and interior designer and they are dominating their jobs! My friend just recently sent me a fashion show via text from Target (what? don't you all send your friends wardrobe selfie photos?) and that green army vest was included. I couldn't buy it for myself fast enough. And I'm going to wear it with that super cute and comfy grey dress
I'm no fashion expert, but I think accessories usually polish off an outfit, and accessories to me are ALWAYS either a scarf, a purse, or lipstick! I just recently bought my first Too Face lipstick in this peony color and I'm obsessed with it for spring! Of course, you can't go wrong with a Kate Spade bag. Can I please buy this one hubby? Trust me, the answer will be "ANOTHER one?" and my response is always "but it's on sale!" He loves me and my too-many shoes, throw pillows, and purse collection!
I know I've already posted about these undies, but seriously you guys have no clue what you're missing out on until you try them. Use my link for 20% off your first order, and you can thank me later when you're washing the ONE pair you have 3 times a week so you can wear them, and you finally decide to subscribe monthly! They're the BEST undies ever. Even Chuck lets me buy too-many undies.

HAPPY SPRING (not really, yet!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment