Monday, April 4, 2016

The Weekend Update

Well, it's Monday again. Yay.
We spent the weekend celebrating my fabulous mom's birthday, cleaning our house and 4 car garage, and celebrating Lola's half birthday. I'm pretty sure Chuck was only on board for cleaning because our new, too-expensive, lawn mower that he has been dreaming of was delivered Saturday and he needed room in the garage for it!

How is it possible for 2 adults and 1 tiny baby to accumulate so.much.stuff. Medicine, 3-wick candles, clothes, bed sheets, shoes, kitchen utensils, and cleaning supplies. Oh wait... I know. I'm a shopaholic. 

It feels so good to have all our bathroom closets and cabinets organized, our utility room, living room, and nightstands. Unfortunately, that means we never made it into the loft of the garage, either of our closets, Lola's closet, or my upstairs office closet and desk drawer! Maybe next year, haha.

I should've taken before and afters, instead of just right in the middle of crap laying everywhere photos. 



Freshly washed Toms, come on spring!

  
STORAGE PILE

Unfortunately, despite all my efforts to bring spring upon us, we were hit with a snow storm/thunder and lightening storm all together on Saturday. Don't worry guys, it's coming! And now I know my husband is dying to ride this baby.


 We went out to lunch for my moms birthday and Lola was in a crazy good mood. She had quite a time with her Aunt Eryn, whom she apparently loves to smile at! Happy Birthday Mom, you already know I think you're fabulous, the best Nana ever, and the magic of our family comes from you!

Doesn't Lo look so much like her???

 
Even Pearl is cheersin' with her sippy!



Holdyn said to Lola: "Pleased to meet ya!" She loves her cousins!
 

As you all know, Lola turned six months on Saturday. So is there a better way to celebrate your birthday then to play in your very own ball pit? 




As you can see, the answer is, No. 

Cheers, to another week of snow, rain, 30 degrees, and this girl growing faster then I could ever have imagined! And Louie always right by her side.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment