Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fathers Day Gift Guide

Maybe it's just my husband, but it's usually pretty hard to round up gifts to buy him. Mostly because he already has everything. Now I gotta add Fathers Day to the list of gifts I don't even know where to start. This year, I asked him straight up what he wanted. No hesitation, a Lamzac. He's always been the outdoors obsessed. We own every piece of camping equipment you can think of! Three camping hammocks, and now a Lamzac. He's been saving his REI points for a tenstile (cause I'm not paying for that one!).
When I asked him what some other gift ideas would be good for my blog, his answer was way too inappropriate, and when I told him to be serious, he said "that IS what dads want". 
My hubby, the gentleman.

So I rounded up some gift ideas for things I've used in the past that he likes, and a few new ideas for your special daddy's in your life.



We've been using The Dollar Shave Club for years, and it's so convenient (and cheap!). Razors are so expensive at the store. The best thing is, they email you when your subscription is getting ready to ship, and you can add in some shaving ream, or lotion, or extra blades if needed. Very worth it! 

This keychain is made by my friend from highschool who has a special relationship with her dad. I thought it was such a cute idea for a simple gift that dads would love. Check out her Etsy shop for more awesome jewelry.

I know I've already stressed this, but these MeUndies are just the best, ever. My husband and I both have a subscription for their undies of the month, and we throw away an old pair each time a new one comes. We LOVE them. And if you sign up with this link, you'll receive 20% off your first order!

We originally found the S'well bottle about 2.5 years ago on our New England road trip at a little store in  Camden, Maine called Once A Tree. Everything in the store was either made of wood, or looked like wood grain. My husband bought this bottle and used it every day for probably a year straight. Until I bought him another one. These bottles are popping up all over the place, and in ever color you can think of.

Camp Brand Goods has the softest, comfiest shirts and sweatshirts. I'm not embarrassed to say I own many. And buy Chuck a new one often. At first, he was like "blah blah, you're so trendy with your Camp Brand Goods" but he wears his t-shirts ALL THE TIME, because they're so comfy. Lola now owns her own long sleeve shirt.

We got this Open Me one when we first bought our house, and I originally wanted to mount it on our island. But Chuck said he didn't want to drill into it, and we mounted it on a tree in the backyard by our hammocks instead. What dad doesn't love cracking open a cold one after the tots are in bed?

And again, the Lamzac. Which I'll let you know how much he/we enjoy it.


As far as a gift for my dad, he's TOO easy. Home Depot is his Heaven, and so are hot dogs, tshirts, guns & ammo, and anything related to his grand kids! I really don't know if he reads this. But we found this awesome tshirt on Etsy and can't wait to give it to him!

Kick back, dads, and enjoy your Father's Day weekend. 
You all work hard and deserve it.

I know this one sure does!





No comments:

Post a Comment