Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fourth of July Style

 I don't know about you guys, but I can't even believe how close we are to Fourth of July. Wasn't it just June 1st yesterday? Summer goes by way too fast around here. You know me, always preparing for something festive. And having a baby girl to "decorate" never disappoints.I have always been a sucker for any holiday, and so far every holiday with a child is far better. I'm dreaming about Lola being excited enough to suck on a bomb pop on the front steps of my parents house, in her wet bathing suit and grass stuck all over her feet. The best summer memories!
 It's no secret we love our Old Navy and Gap around here. And right now everything is 40% off, so hurry and get your goodies for the Fourth!
Here's some of the cutest things I've rounded up that we have our cart hearts full of!




Striped Bow  // Gold Glitter Bag // Sunglasses // 
Eyelet Dress // Gold Sandals //  Gingham Suit //  Bomb Pop Leggings


Hope everyone has a hot fourth of July filled with popsicles, swimming, fireworks, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment