Tuesday, July 26, 2016

FLAMINGO PARTY

Over the weekend, we had a flamingo party at my parents house. It was complete with some of my best girlfriends, and lots of family. I've mentioned before the curse my birthday has, and even though my actual birthday isn't until Thursday, so far so good this year. There was a tornado about 45 minutes south of my parents house on Sunday, but it only sprinkled a little rain on us and we went on with eating, water gun (hose) fighting, swimming, and laughing. A HUGE thank you to my mom and dad for hosting, and working their butts off in the heat. I have said it so many times before, but I could never say it enough. I am ridiculously blessed with family and friends. Life is so so good, and I just know my 30's are going to be the best decade ever!




 My mom and I love to have a theme!


 
 Girlfriends!!

 Luna and Lola. Besties born one day apart!







 We finally got a photo of all 14 of us. Our family keeps growing and I absolutely love it. These people are my whole life!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment