Sunday, July 24, 2016

Jammie Obsession



It's no surprise we're obsessed with jammies over here. If I was a stay at home mom all week, I'd never put jeans on again. When we found out we were having a girl, I was so excited to dress her in all the cute outfits I always saw all over every store. Fancy dresses and tights, and super cute little shoes and baby jeans. She's never worn a fancy dress, and I think worn shoes twice. Now that we're in the thick of life with an almost one year old, I couldn't be more obsessed with her pajamas. All along I thought zip up sleepers were the shit. Not fuss, easy diaper changes, etc. But she is SO cute in these 2 piece pajamas lately. We are obsessed with buying all the jammies. Old Navy is still killing it with wardobe selections for babies, and now that Lola can wear toddler sized clothes, the selection is even better. I rarely shop at Carters, but DANG are those donut jammies cute or what? I ordered them online and had them shipped to the store, because who the F pays $8 shipping? And those hammock jammies are so right up our alley. I love when they're clean and she gets to wear them IN the hammock. Two hundred heart eye emoji's!









Long live the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment